Showing 1–15 of 1386 results
Promontory Commemorative Tee $14.99 – $20.99Quick View
Printed on ash tees and sweatshirts, is this tee commemorating the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad – Promontory, Utah on May 10, 1869.
- All garments decorations are done in America
- We screen print on tees and sweatshirts, which are Pre-Shrunk
- Also available on a sweatshirt
OPSIG Pocket Waist Apron with Logo [A515-OPSIG-FG]$10.00Quick View
Waist Apron with Pockets
This apron is loaded with pockets to keep everything close at hand.
- 7-ounce, 100% cotton twill with stain-release protection
- Three pouch pockets, pen pocket
- Extra-long 1/2-in. waist ties
- Measures 23″w x 11″l
Union Pacific Big Boy 4014 in Utah T-Shirt $14.99 – $20.99Quick View
Dark gray tees with our newest Big Boy in action! The 4014 on our shirt is the locomotive that has recently been removed from the Los Angeles Country Fairgrounds after residing there for decades. It is now slated for restoration to operating status, a most ambitious program! Authentic railroad apparel!
Southern Pacific Daylight 4449 Freedom Train T-shirt [AFT]$14.99 – $20.99Quick View
The American Freedom Train (AFT) was a 26-car train led by one of three enormous steam engines restored to celebrate America’s 200th birthday. Ash T-Shirt with the Daylight 4449 in Freedom Train color. Also Available in a sweatshirt
Authentic railroad apparel!
Pocket Polo embroidered with OPSIG Logo [K500P-OPSIG-FG]$20.00 – $29.00Quick View
Pocket polo embroidered with OPSIG Logo
- Port Authority® Silk Touch™ Polo
- 5-ounce, 65/35 poly/cotton pique
- Flat knit collar and cuffs
- Metal buttons with dyed-to-match plastic rims
- Double-needle armhole seams and hem
- Side vents
If you would like your name embroidered, Please select YES and indicate your name in the “Order Notes” box on the checkout page. Embroidered names are $5.00