Shipping deadlines are earlier than ever!
The pandemic has already created logistical issues in inventory levels and deliveries. All carriers already notified us to expect shipping slowdowns similar to what we saw in 2020.
Our shopping habits have drastically changed over the course of a year, and consequentially, the holiday shipping deadlines are earlier than ever in 2021.
Here are our lists of shipping deadlines for Christmas 2021:
- December 15: Last date to send packages using the retail ground service.
- December 17: Deadline to send packages via First-Class Mail.
- December 20: Deadline to send for Priority Mail, and by December 23 for Priority Mail Express
- December 15: Send packages by this date for UPS Ground.
- December 21: Last date to ship via UPS 3 Day Select.
- December 22: Last date to ship via UPS 2nd Day Air.
- December 23: Deadline to send packages using UPS Next Day Air